The Save Our Trees Campaign
Lakes Legal Limited is a new generation company. Formed in 2011 Lakes Legal Limited have harnessed the latest technologies to assist in the running of the business and we are delighted to be able to run an entirely paperless office.
Other than the legal documents we prepare and the letters we send the Lakes Legal Limited use no paper. Reducing the use of paper in our office means that we are able to minimise the cost incurred in storing old files and purchasing stationary. This has led to a huge reduction in the operating costs of the company, which is reflected in the fixed fees we offer to all of our clients.
To reduce the use of paper further, all clients are encouraged to correspond with Lakes Legal Limited via e-mail.
How the system works:
- All client files are stored electronically on the Lakes Legal Limited secure internal network. All papers sent and received by Lakes Legal Limited are scanned into the electronic client file and saved for future reference. All correspondence and documentation is saved.
- Working files are saved in the current file directory for ease of access.
- Completed files are zipped and password protected before being saved in a separate directory and burnt to disk.
- All files current and completed are internally backed up to an external hard drive daily.
- All files are saved externally using secure state of the art cloud technology.
Lakes Legal Limited are committed to caring for our environment. All staff are encouraged to recycle and to reduce the unnecessary use of electricity whenever possible.
The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. ~Nelson Henderson
Why pay hefty solicitors fees when you could make the progression to Lakes Legal Limited? Available locally in Ulverston, Barrow-in-Furness, Dalton, Windermere and surrounding areas. Covering Cumbria, Lancashire and the rest of England and Wales via the internet and in person.